When used in the right way and with the right set and setting, Cannabis Sativa is a safe, legal and potentially an extremely powerful ally for one’s healing and growth.
Many people are surprised to learn how potent a psychedelic experience the skillful use of cannabis can provide. There are many negative stereotypes about cannabis that dominate our popular culture and are a residue of the failed and ongoing ‘war on drugs.’
There are also many people using cannabis recreationally who have not learned how to use it in more medicinal ways. Some people find that participating in an intentional experience like this helps them to have a new, more balanced relationship with with Cannabis.
Unlike Cannabis assisted psychotherapy, the Guided Cannabis Experience we are offering here is more about your individual experience and generally involves less talking and is not considered to be psychotherapy.
We will work with you and your needs and desires to co-create a deep and meaningful experience.
Elements that are typically used to create this experience:
- A beautiful, safe and supportive environment
- Setting positive intentions
- Ritual (this can include things such as bringing in meaningful objects to contributing to creating a sacred space, making offerings such as incense and other elements that are meaningful for you)
- Guided Meditation
- Embodiment practices
- Immersive Music for journeywork
- Tools and support for Integrating what you experienced and learned in your life in the days and weeks and months to come.
If you feel called to learning more, please message us for a free consultation and to see if you qualify to participate.